- SE 47th TER is now COMPLETELY OPEN from Coronado Pkwy to just east of SE 9th PL intersection.
- Crews completed curbing, installation of light posts, milling and overlay, paving and striping in Club Square EAST!
- Crews completed paver sidewalks on the north side of the road from just east of Coronado Pkwy to just west of SE 10th PL!
- Crews nearly completed paver sidewalks on the south side of the road from just east of Coronado Pkwy to just west of SE 10th PL intersection!
(one small section is pending at the SW corner of SE 9th PL).
- Crews have completed 90% of curbing from SE 9th PL to Vincennes Blvd.
- Brick paver crosswalks have been installed at all four directions of the intersection at SE 9th PL, on the west side of SE 8th CT intersection and just east of the Coronado Pkwy intersection.
- Crews have installed some storm drain pipe on SE 47th Terrace from Vincennes Blvd to SE 15th Ave intersection.
- Paving operations have been completed from Coronado Pkwy to east of SE 9th PL intersection and in the east half of Club Square.
- Concrete pads for the new Club Square dumpster enclosures have been installed in the west half of the parking lot.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have!
Email us at info@SE47Terrace.com.
WHERE ARE CREWS WORKING?
Read more about it here
EXPERIENCING WATER INTERRUPTIONS?
or other issues?
TELL US IMMEDIATELY! When notified as soon as possible, the project team can investigate the issue, and restore water service. Contact us at (239)676-3462 or info@SE47Terrace.com.
NOTE: You will always received ADVANCED NOTICE of SCHEDULED water shut downs. Unfortunately, at times, UNSCHEDULED emergency water shut downs may occur, and in those instances the City of Cape Coral will repair any breaks and restore water service in a timely manner.