- Temporary sidewalks now in place from Coronado Pkwy to 9th Place
- Project Q&A @ Perk& Brew on May 14
- Tree Removal Resumes 11th Place to Vincennes Blvd
- Temporary closure of 8th CT intersection continues until further notice
- PARKING ENHANCEMENTS UNDERWAY AT BIG JOHN’S PLAZA
- NOW OPEN – east access at Coronado & SE 47th Terrace intersection
- Support Neighboring Businesses During Construction
- Apply for Banner Permits for the SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project
SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project Overview
The SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project brings significant infrastructure improvements and the reconstruction of SE 47th Terrace from Coronado Parkway to SE 15th Avenue to South Cape. Project improvements include the installation of water and sewer upgrades, a roundabout at the intersection of Vincennes Boulevard, and the addition of wide multi-use paths to both sides of the roadway. Improvements in this corridor also feature beautification enhancements, such as lighting, paver pathways and landscaping.
A safer, walkable South Cape
Wide-multi-use paths, paver crosswalks, and enhanced intersections, including a roundabout at Vincennes Boulevard, will help slow traffic in this vibrant corridor to improve pedestrian, bicyclist and driver safety.