- Best Route to Access Club Square
- Bike Night Road Closures start Friday morning, 10/12/18
- How Construction Works on the SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project
- Partial Closures of Club Square West Parking begin 9/26
- 9th PL Intersection OPEN, 10th PL Intersection CLOSED
- Can drive to businesses with “Road Closed Local Traffic Only” Signs
- Pedestrian Roundabout Safety – New Roundabout Being Built at Vincennes Boulevard and SE 47th Terrace
SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project Overview
The SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project brings significant infrastructure improvements and the reconstruction of SE 47th Terrace from Coronado Parkway to SE 15th Avenue to South Cape. Project improvements include the installation of water and sewer upgrades, a roundabout at the intersection of Vincennes Boulevard, and the addition of wide multi-use paths to both sides of the roadway. Improvements in this corridor also feature beautification enhancements, such as lighting, paver pathways and landscaping.
A safer, walkable South Cape
Wide-multi-use paths, paver crosswalks, and enhanced intersections, including a roundabout at Vincennes Boulevard, will help slow traffic in this vibrant corridor to improve pedestrian, bicyclist and driver safety.