- Vincennes BLVD & SE 47th TERR intersection closes Monday! Here’s a Detour Map!
- Traffic Shift in effect for sewer installation across 10th Place & SE 47th intersection
- Crews install storm drain structures across 10th Place
- Crews install trench drains from Coronado Pkwy to 8th CT
- Project Team hosts pop-up Q&A at City Subs on June 20
- Traffic Detour at Vincennes Intersection
- Support Neighboring Businesses During Construction
SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project Overview
The SE 47th Terrace Streetscape Project brings significant infrastructure improvements and the reconstruction of SE 47th Terrace from Coronado Parkway to SE 15th Avenue to South Cape. Project improvements include the installation of water and sewer upgrades, a roundabout at the intersection of Vincennes Boulevard, and the addition of wide multi-use paths to both sides of the roadway. Improvements in this corridor also feature beautification enhancements, such as lighting, paver pathways and landscaping.
A safer, walkable South Cape
Wide-multi-use paths, paver crosswalks, and enhanced intersections, including a roundabout at Vincennes Boulevard, will help slow traffic in this vibrant corridor to improve pedestrian, bicyclist and driver safety.